1. SELF DEFENSE HAS NO RULES - In a life or death situation rules go right out the window. You need to use everything at your disposal to stop your attacker. Eye gouging, biting, throat strikes, & groin attacks are all the standard fight techniques of Vinjitzu . That is what it takes to win!
2. Don’t Put yourself in Bad situations – Avoiding conflict is just common sense, but all too often people seem to forget this most basic of rules.. Remember you do not have the skills of Irekq Master of the Deadly Art of Vinjitzu so to truly defend yourself means to avoid the conflict in the first place.
3. Confidence -The study of Vinjitzu will aid you with this. Believe it or not an attacker can smell your fear from a mile away, criminals are experts at picking the right victim. Criminals tend to go after people who they feel are weak and or vulnerable to attack.
4. Stay Aware – Vinjas are experts at body language. How an aggressor is standing, looking or motioning can give you clues as to what he is about to do.
5. Control the situation – Don’t react, ACT. The person who can control the situation is usually the person that will come out on top.
6. Hurt them first – If a fight is unavoidable, hurt them first and hurt them bad. Your goal is to destroy your attacker physically and defeat anyone who may be thinking about joining the fight.
7. Get Away - As soon as you can, get away….. Far away!
Don’t let your ego get you killed; remember if you’re dead you didn’t win the fight.