Cheap...Survival is NOT a luxury reserved for the rich. A good plan should be
effortless in is deployment with a little training, Studying, supplies and...
* Compatible with Your Current Living Situation.
* Easily Usable By Your Family If You Can't Lead Them.
* Adaptable In Case You Miss Your Window to Relocate
* Sustainable If the Emergency Is Long Term
* Reversible If You Jump the Gun.
* Written Down, So You Aren’t Relying on Memory When You’re Operating under Stress and Without Sleep.
Does this sound right to you? How is your current survival plan stacking up? Plus, your survival plan should work in real life situations, including:
* You're 1,000 miles away on a business trip when "it" happens.
* Your kids are on a school trip when it's time to bug out.
* Traveling by car is not an option.
* One of your family is injured and can't travel.
* You have a baby or have to take care of an elderly parent when "it" happens.
* The emergency build-up is gradual and there's no clear signal. (Like a rash people attacking and biting)
This is one of the ugly realities of our situation today...Most families won't leave urban areas in time because they can't afford leaving early and being wrong. That is why you should listen to me now because when "it" happens I will not be around. Do not confuse "survival" with "primitive living", which are two completely different skill sets. I pity the fool who decides to grind wheat and bake bread 21 days into an urban survival situation. That smell will draw the "zombies" in from blocks away and hunger will be the least of his problems!